Our learning tower was inspired by the Montessori principle that encourages childhood independence and family togetherness.
Place the tower close to a piece of furniture, such as the kitchen counter, to have the child at a height where they can observe and imitate the adults. Kids can actively learn how to perform small daily activities and boost their confidence as they gain independence.
A learning tower is the perfect accessory to help children practice their fine motor skills.
- Adjustable height makes it easy to adjust the tower's height as your child grows. There are 3 different levels according to the height of the child (approximately 12.2″, 16.1″, 20″)
- The first step is 12.2 inches from the ground
- Dimensions: 18.7 x 21.6 x 36.6 inches
- Weight: 29.32 lbs
- Easy to assemble
- The tower must be placed against a piece of furniture or a vertical surface
- Made with MDF wood
- Painted in non-toxic water-based paint
- Packaged carefully to ensure safe arrival
- Suitable for children 24 months to 7 years old
- Decorative wings and an extra front bar can be purchased separately, not included