A beautiful curved wooden balance board, perfect for rocking, moving, and developing the imagination following the Montessori principles.
The board can be used as a balance board to enable your child to perfect their balancing skills, build strength and encourage creativity. Let imaginations run wild and transform it into a race track for cars or a deck chair to relax! Turn it upside down to create the perfect bridge where puppets and dolls can live fantastic adventures!
Made from natural wood with a beautiful smooth texture with felt on the bottom to protect floors.
- Suitable for children ages 3 years and up (great for adults, too!)
- Balance board inspired by Montessori principles: stimulates the child’s imagination with its multiple uses
- Weight Capacity: 176 lb
- Materials: Birch Wood and Felt Gray Whale Color
- Dimensions (inches): 31.8L x 11.8W x 0.8H (arch height about 8")
- Wipe with a slightly damp cloth
I love this balance board
Bought this for my kids to help them get some of their energy out, especially when the weather outside is terrible. It came very well packaged. The board is really sturdy, and they use it to balance or turn it over and really enjoy just standing on it and jumping off. It especially helps my son with ADHD, who fidgets a lot and is constantly looking for sensory output. Love it!